CONDENSED RULES OF CONDUCTPLEASE REMEMBER TO BE COURTEOUS TO YOUR FELLOW CONDO NEIGHBOR AT ALL TIMES!
1. Riding of bikes, use of rollerblades, scooters are not permitted on the buildings walkways, tennis/basketball courts, and pool area. Skateboards are prohibited.
2. Bikes are to be stored in the bike racks provided at all times. They should be locked.
3. Encumbrances such as floats, chairs, rafts, bicycles, surfboards, etc. shall not be stored, kept left or placed in hallways or the entrances to all villas as per fire code regulations.
4. All persons are expected to avoid unnecessary noise and to conduct themselves to not interfere with the peace, safety and enjoyment of others.
5. Take out trash daily. All trash bags are to be securely tied and placed in the trash dumpster’s located at the end of Atlantis Building 1, Neptune Building 6, & Seawatch Building 9. Waterway has a dumpster located near Building B.
6. I. C. whole ownership condo owners ONLY may have pets. Pets are to be walked on a leash and the owner must gather and dispose of all waste. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ANY RENTAL UNITS OR TIMESHARE UNITS.
7. Hanging garments, such as towels, rugs etc. from balconies and walkways are prohibited.
8. Cooking outside your unit with charcoal, gas, or any other type of grill is prohibited. Charcoal/Gas grilles are provided in the picnic areas for your use.
9. Do not feed birds from the balconies. Do not throw cigarettes or sweep anything off the balconies. These items cause problems for the units beside and below.
10. Mobile homes, campers, boats, trailers, and motorcycles are not permitted on the property. You must take them to a storage yard.
11. No signs of any kind shall be placed on or about the villas or vehicles.
12. The use, possession or storage of flammable materials is prohibited.
13. Close and lock all doors and windows when unit is unoccupied.
14. Car passes must be displayed at all times.
ISLAND CLUB OF HILTON HEAD POOL RULES
1. No pets allowed.
2. Children under Ten are not allowed in Hot Tub or Tanning Shelf.
3. Children in diapers MUST wear swim diapers and rubber pants.
4. No glass allowed.
5. No SMOKING in the entire pool area.
6. No reserving chairs.
7. Stay out of/off of the flower planter between the tanning shelf and the lap pool
TOWN OF HILTON HEAD ISLAND BEACH RULES
1. No liquor, beer or wine. No glass bottles or containers.
2. No launching of motorized vehicles.
3. No Shark fishing.
4. No sleeping on the beach after midnight.
5. No fires or fireworks.
6. No animals, stunt kites, or sand sailing (between 9AM & 6PM from the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend to the Monday of Labor Day Weekend).
7. No Solicitation or distribution of handouts.
8. No walking on the dunes or picking the natural vegetation.
VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND SUBJECT TO FINES UP TO $500.00 PER OFFENSE!